• About the forum

There are various help topics in the first section (WELCOME) of the forum. Here you can learn how to add a small photo of your self (Avatar) or add an automatic signature to all your messages. Please do not be embarrassed about asking in FORUM SUPPORT what you think are very obvious questions - you'll be surprised how many people will thank you!

At any time to get back to the main index click on the "Forum " tab or the "back" button of your brower.

Click on the X at the top right to dismiss this notice

AGM 2018

This year's AGM will be on Saturday 24 November at 7:00pm

Highfield Church Centre, Highfield Lane

American supper as usual until 10.30 (bring food/plates/cutlery. Wine & soft drinks provided)

The agenda will be published nearer the date, please feel free to suggest topics for discussion

Neighbourhood Watch is usually on the agenda anyway, I will suggest we try to get a police officer or representative there.

I will suggest that footpaths and Lovers Lane are on the agenda, bear in mind all residents are welcome to bring these issues up but it will be good if the committee can do a bit of research in advance. Which parts of which footpaths is it you particularly want to discuss.

My own feelings are that in these cases it would be great to have someone from the council present , or at least get a statement from them so it's good you've brought this up now. The committee will be monitoring this thread anyway so as much detail in advance that you can give about your concerns the better.

Hi Pete.

Good suggestions. Representative from the police and a local ward councillor.

Footpath from 1-5 blenheim avenue hasn't been resurfaced for at least 16 years and instead lots of patch work.

Hi Pete. Good to get this info about the AGM - thanks for uploading it. Will there be flyers circulated to households or is there another way to publicise it to the residents? I guess not all are on this forum, or the mailing list? Is there someone with an HRA liaison 'hat' who could speak at the AGM with that perspective? The Triangle gets discussed a lot at HRA meetings and it would be good to align all this if it helps strengthen the actions/initiatives underway.
Dave

Will there be flyers circulated to households or is there another way to publicise it to the residents?
Yes there will be flyers sent out, sooner or later though it will make sense to communicate electronically, for which residents will need to be registered on the site. We will be able to then send out newsletters etc.
Is there someone with an HRA liaison 'hat' who could speak at the AGM with that perspective? The Triangle gets discussed a lot at HRA meetings and it would be good to align all this if it helps strengthen the actions/initiatives underway.
I'll need to check with the rest of the committee, but I agree this would be good.

I'm keen to volunteer for the OTRA committee. I've been in the triangle for a year now and would like to contribute. Pete - how do I contact the committee themselves to offer to help and ask what's involved? I couldn't find contact details on this site.

I'm keen to volunteer for the OTRA committee. I've been in the triangle for a year now and would like to contribute. Pete - how do I contact the committee themselves to offer to help and ask what's involved? I couldn't find contact details on this site.
They should be monitoring this. It is being discussed at the AGM so hopefully you can be there, but if not I but if not I will make sure they are aware anyway.

Hi Pete.

Good suggestions. Representative from the police and a local ward councillor.

Footpath from 1-5 blenheim avenue hasn't been resurfaced for at least 16 years and instead lots of patch work.
I had a look today, it is indeed in a terrible state, much worse than anywhere else in the Triangle. Quite shocking.