• OTRA Coronavirus Neighbourly Care

    If you would like any help with supplies or just a chat, we have a list of volunteers and Coronavirus info see here

OTRA Noticeborad Application for a T Road marking across driveway

Clare Price

Please find attached application form for a parking T across your driveway.

Note you should complain to Southampton City Council parking department a few times prior to submitting application and create a paper trail of the issue.


  • SCC - Bar Marking at Dropped Kerb Application Form.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 198
Last edited by a moderator: