• OTRA Coronavirus Neighbourly Care

If you would like any help with supplies or just a chat, we have a list of volunteers and Coronavirus info see here

Art and Crafts Trail or Stall

Lyn B

Resident
Happy to sell knitted socks for charity and help out on the day, but I have too many zoom meetings and urgent issues these next 2 weeks! Would join a mt nearer time if you want. Thanks!

Josie Brown

Secretary
Committee
Conservation
Happy to display some of my craft things (weather permitting!) and to join the zoom meeting - I can make 16 March.

We will be delivering a “Date for your Diary” note in the next day or two to ensure that everyone knows that it is happening on Saturday 22 May from 10am-1pm. Also we are delighted to have a book stall now. Please contact Jenny Fleming on 07792 267426 if you would like to donate any good quality unwanted books.
It is going to be an exciting mix of plants, arts, crafts and hobbies by our own residents and some items will be for sale and and others for interest....so please put the date in your diaries and do contact Clare or myself if you have any queries.
Children of all ages will be able to follow a trail around the Triangle.

Lyn B

Resident
I am really really busy but I think we should pick random dates and book - even if we don't use them. https://www.southampton.gov.uk/people-places/community-involvement/community-street-closures.aspx
No cost if booked at least six weeks before the first day of the month of your street closure. eg every Friday 4-5.30pm - so people remember and we cancel if bad weather - or a weekend slot. Can simply be adults bring deckchairs and people bring chalk and anything. Anyone want to do this? It was easy to do - I did it just over a year ago. Or say if not a good idea.

Thank you for the book donations in the last few weeks! Keep them coming in! Please remember I am happy to pick them up from you - just ask - 07792267426. I am looking for either a long table or a painters trestle board (or both) to display the books - if anyone can assist with this it would be very helpful.

Thank you Lyn that would be very helpful. I would be very happy to pick them up and will take good care of them! Can you give me an indication of size please -so I can gauge as to whether I need any more. The books are still coming - and I am hoping for more!! Thanks again, Jenny

Thanks Lyn, I am pleased that the tables have been sorted Jenny’s Book Stall.
We now have the addition of a Toy Stall plus cakes and drinks which Katrina Cathie is organising together with her children and Lyn is going to give two timed talks on the energy-saving devices in her house, including their new Heat Pump. I’ll post the programme in a few days when everyone has had a chance to reply giving me their details.
I have framed a some paintings this morning for our Photography and Painting display / sale at 21 Leigh Road.

I think I have attached it this time!

Attachments

• 1D73AC0F-F081-4BFB-9F79-4B6CF886A6FB.jpeg
    1D73AC0F-F081-4BFB-9F79-4B6CF886A6FB.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 17