• About the forum

There are various help topics in the first section (WELCOME) of the forum. Here you can learn how to add a small photo of your self (Avatar) or add an automatic signature to all your messages. Please do not be embarrassed about asking in FORUM SUPPORT what you think are very obvious questions - you'll be surprised how many people will thank you!

At any time to get back to the main index click on the "Forum " tab or the "back" button of your brower.

Click on the X at the top right to dismiss this notice

Home found! garden stones/pebbles ( Derbyshire Peakstone/Limestone?)

Pete Thomas

Committee
Conservation
Currently looks like about 3 or 4 square metres, but may have some more soon. Pop round and have a look.

rgh

Conservation
I too have several plastic bags full of this type of white chipping. I was going to take it to the tip (which would cost quite a bit I think) so VERY glad if you would like to take it. I am at 29 Blenheim Ave.

Pete Thomas

Committee
Conservation
I too have several plastic bags full of this type of white chipping. I was going to take it to the tip (which would cost quite a bit I think) so VERY glad if you would like to take it. I am at 29 Blenheim Ave.
In the end my neighbour took mine, I'll see if she wants any more. It's always a shame to see stuff going to landfill.

This stuff is actually very good at deterring weed growth (but not forever, sadly!)

rgh

Conservation
Great if they will take it Pete. Let me know and I'll wheelbarrow it round bit by bit.