Oakmount Triangle Walking Football

Pete Thomas

Committee
Conservation
Is anyone interested in a Walking Football Competition? If enough people interested we could have four teams:

Oakmount United
Leigh Academicals
Blenheim Albion
Westbourne Wanders

Highfield Road 1- 5 could join up with whoever has the smaller squad or be another team if we have enough players available.

More info:

Apart from players we'd need Ref and Linos, fourth official and of course VAR. And possibly managers - but let's not get ahead of ourselves. Start with jumpers for goalposts on the common or hire a pitch or astro ( Portswood rec? )

Who is up for it?

Last edited:

Clare Price

Resident
Christopher says yes he’d like to play - do you want ladies - I’ll play if you need to make up numbers.

Clare

Pete Thomas

Committee
Conservation
Christopher says yes he’d like to play - do you want ladies - I’ll play if you need to make up numbers.
Anyone. We have an equality policy. You’ll even get equal pay :)

Pete Thomas

Committee
Conservation
That's 9 so far, not enough for a tournament (even at 5 a side) but maybe a kickaround could be good anyway. Jumpers for goalposts on the little common.

Sunday mornings? Afternoons? any preferences

roger brown

Resident
Thanks Pete. Maybe if we perform on the LC others will feel motivated to join us, even if out of pity.

Sunday mornings would be good although we're away quite a bit in the next few months.

Best wishes

Roger

Pete Thomas

Committee
Conservation
Nobody else? In that case it's just Roger having a kick around and me being (sitting) referee

Last edited:

roger brown

Resident
Oh dear, I thought that it was cancelled following a chat with Pete yesterday.

I'm afraid I've made other plans.

Apologies

Roger