• About the forum

There are various help topics in the first section (WELCOME) of the forum. Here you can learn how to add a small photo of your self (Avatar) or add an automatic signature to all your messages. Please do not be embarrassed about asking in FORUM SUPPORT what you think are very obvious questions - you'll be surprised how many people will thank you!

At any time to get back to the main index click on the "Forum " tab or the "back" button of your brower.

Click on the X at the top right to dismiss this notice

Wanted Window cleaner

E

Emily Shaw

We would also be interested in a recommendation - ours has gone AWOL!
Emily

Pete Thomas

Committee
Conservation
Ours is OK, but won't see him now until August 18 - I don't have a phone number. I'll ask him for a card when I see him then.

We have been pleased with Thompsons Window Cleaning Services (02380671594 or 07810297679).

No ladders and very quick indeed! They use very long water brushes and purified water from a tank in the van. Frames and windows are very well cleaned and the purified water means that no deposit marks are left.

E

Emily Shaw

Thanks from our household too, Michael. Thompsons came to us after cleaning Bev's windows and we were also pleased with the result.
Shame it's rained nearly every day since!

Emily Shaw